STRANGE TALES WARLOCK #178 MARVEL COMICS FEBRUARY 1975 NM (9.4)
PLEASE NOTE ITEM IS BRAND NEW AND IN NEAR MINT CONDITION
WE USE STOCK PHOTOS SO YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE THE COMIC IN THE ACTUAL PICTURE. UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO THE VOLUME AND LOW PRICE OF ITEMS ITS NOT PRACTICAL TO GIVE YOU A DETAILED DESCRIPTION. WE ARE OFFERING READERS A BARGAIN.
PLEASE NOTE COMICS COME BAGGED.
PLEASE MAKE ONE PAYMENT PER GROUP OF PURCHASES OR IF UNSURE PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE PAYING.
Selling off another nice selection of odds and sods for your interest and titilation
Another Silveracre auction offering you comics or collectable items at affordable prices. Please view the scans to judge the condition of the item for yourself or e mail for details prior to bidding. If you're interested in selling please contact us, we are interested in all collectable items, not just comics.
For many more great deals and bargains visit our eBay Shop. e mail us - we're happy to combine postage!
Add us to your favourites list
If you win this auction please wait for us to invoice you with your total before paying. We normally contact winning bidders within 48 hours but please bear in mind that on large auctions it may be as long as three days. Don't worry, we will always get to you!
Silveracre has been dealing in the very finest comics and collectibles since 1988. We pride ourselves on customer service and satisfaction, and have sold many rare and valuable comics, including a fine Detective #1, a 43 issue original owner run of More Fun comics, and every silver age key issue probably 5 times over in varying grades and TWO Amazing Spiderman #1's in CGC 9.2 . Our customer base is extensive and we have clients all over the world, including several of America's largest comic book dealers.
Silveracre opened for business in the late 80's after a visit to a comic shop in Manchester. In September 1989 we had accumulated several thousand comics and attended our first Comic mart as dealers, which was held at the Griffin Bar Hotel in Leeds
Up until 1995, the business was based in a small warehouse in Pwllheli in North Wales; at that point we moved to a larger warehouse situated in Chester, which enabled us to produce our first mail order catalogue.
In 1998 we bought an even larger warehouse in Chester, from which we still run the business to this day, also employing five full-time staff. We still attend various comic marts up and down the country, and also run a very successful mail order business through the Silveracre catalogue, Website and eBay.
The Silver Acre stock currently stands at over 1,000,000 comics, with over 115,000 unique items listed in our catalogue.
WHY BUY FROM US?
- We have been trading for over 25 years, and pride ourselves on our knowledgability, professionalism and friendliness.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase we offer a no quibble 14 day money back guarantee so long as the item is returned to us in the same condition you received it. Postage is not a refundable item. Please note that CGC items are graded by a third party, and as such are non-returnable
- We offer a wide range of payment options (including credit and debit cards) so you can purchase from us with complete peace of mind.
- We offer excellent after sales service and are always here to help with any problems.
- All items will be professionally packaged and will be despatched upon clearance of payment. All items are fully insured at no extra cost, the insurance is included in the postage charge. Please note: nothing is sent out uninsured under any circumstance.
All Postal orders must be sent Un-crossed as the bank now charges £2 per item to pay into our business account, Crossed postal orders received will be returned.
We accept paypal for all transactions under £500. We don't charge extra for paypal payments. Whilst we are happy to take PayPal payments for eBay auctions, regrettably we cannot take them for website purchases.
We are happy to accept payments on collection of goods with prior notice.
By prior arrangement, preferred for items over £500
We accept all major credit cards.
We accept Debit/Switch cards
- TIME AFTER AUCTION FOR PAYMENT TO BE MADE:
We obviously prefer you to pay as quickly as possible, immediately after auction has ended or within 3 days is usually the norm but we try to be accomodating and understand that sending cheques sometimes takes longer etc. we may sometimes accomodate people who need longer to pay. If you are going to need more than 7 days after the end of the auction please email to confirm that it is acceptable before bidding. It will normally be fine if we are notified in advance.
If you have any queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.