LOT of 6 DC Silver Age Comics 1957 -59 BATMAN 120 Action 246 SUPERMAN 117 & MORE
LOT of SIX (6)
DC Silver Age Comics
1957 - 1959
BATMAN 120, Action 246, SUPERMAN 117
- You Are Purchasing a LOT of 6 DC Silver Age Comics
- Back Covers Shown Correspond Placement-wise with the Front Covers Shown!
- Published about 1957 - 1959
- BATMAN 120, Action 246, SUPERMAN 117, Batman 123 (Coverless), Adventure 241, World's Finest 95
- Anywhere from Coverless to Fair Condition AS SEEN HERE IN PHOTOS!
- Expect to see Creases, Tears, Wrinkles, Folds, Pieces of Cover Missing, Etc, Exactly as you see here, Plus
- Staples are still in comics, but pages may be loose
- Don't initially appear to be missing any pages, but we didn't view every story
- Please don't ask about condition of individual issues
- Priced to Sell, and sold as Is!
- Any other condition or other issues as pictured
- Please see photos for all details & Best Depiction of Condition
- And Please view all photos on a large computer screen, not just on your phone - Thanks
- No Reserve!
- Calculated Shipping in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA and through the eBay Global Shipping Program ONLY on this Super Unique Item!
Great Copies to Fill Openings In your Collection!
Check out the other items in my eBay Store: Elite Auctions
Bidders with little or no feedback must contact us prior to bidding!
Low Minimum and...NO RESERVE!
Elite Auctions helps individuals, businesses and fundraising organizations sell their items on eBay. Our training and experience help provide a very professional selling and buying experience.
Our store staff evaluates each item before listing it for auction. We reject many items that we know will not meet the standards of the eBay buying community.
Elite Auctions makes selling on eBay easy. We do the work. The seller simply gets the check when an item sells and the item has been received by the buyer. From start to finish, we do it all:
1. Friendly and fast market research on your item(s)
2. Professionally photograph each item
3. Design a listing with descriptive and enticing copy points
4. Determine the optimal merchandising and pricing strategy
5. Select the most appropriate of the 20,000 eBay categories
6. Post the item for sale on eBay
7. Answer email and telephone inquiries about your item
8. Process payment from the winning bidder
9. Pack and ship the item to the buyer
10. Handle follow-up sale inquiries or issues Legal -Elite Auctions are not the owner or seller of these goods, but merely a bailee acting on behalf of the seller to facilitate the sale of the goods by holding the goods until such time as a sale is completed and the goods are shipped to the buyer.
Elite Auctions has used its best efforts to inspect the item(s) for sale and create descriptions and furnish photographs that fairly and adequately depict the type, condition, and image of the goods at the time of sale. We make no express or implied warranties or representations regarding the condition or suitability of the goods and to the extent allowed by law, specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
All rights reserved.Stock:Estate?´??ßœµkb208.00Lot.bfww8.0.0.º§65.2232¶¶¶