CGC 8.5 Avengers #83 *Off-White*1970*1st App. Valkyrie & the Liberators*
Just In! July - 2016 - (I requested old style cases for this batch)
Keep me bookmarked! I have many more CGC items on the way in the months to come.
This listing arrived straight from CGC!
The CGC case condition is as it came straight from the submission office.
Tidbit about combining CGC purchases
1) *Standard CGC comic sizes can be packed up to a maximum of 4 CGC comics in a single box*
2) *CGC Magazine sized listings can be packed up to a maximum of 2 items per box, or 1 standard CGC comic and 1 CGC Magazine*
3) Any amount of purchases beyond these 2 options will require additional boxes and shipping expenses. But in short, if you plan on purchasing multiple CGC products feel free to send me a message with your intent and we can discuss the details.
4) If you are local (Montreal, QC area or close proximity) we can always arrange a meeting/pick-up if you want to save on shipping.
OTHER DETAILS AND MISC INFO FOR MY LISTINGS BELOW
All prices are subject to change at ANY time during a listing lifetime, except after a buyer makes a purchase. The ONLY exception would be a significant human pricing error. A “buy now” of $1 on a $100 book, or $100 on a $1000 book for example would be considered such an error. They are personal noncommercial property and therefore I reserve my right to correct any personal error; this is not Walmart and there is no price guarantee. I encourage you to buy if you see a deal, for example if a book goes up in value overnight or if I am unaware of a price spike until a sale is made. I have not and will not ever cancel sales in those scenarios.
CGC Listings are Non-Negotiable unless otherwise specified
I try to price listings competitively and try to stay relevant to the current market. CGC books require a money and time investment. Books now take 3 to 4+ months just to get graded.
If you want to buy multiple items, I welcome you to talk to me and depending on the case and market at the time; I might be flexible. However, I am not flexible on current key high demand books.
Combine Shipping & Save!
· I’m not out to profit; there is a small $2 CDN fee included for the shipping supplies (box, bubblewrap+ other materials). It's only charged once per transation including if you combine multiple items for shipping.
· How does it work? Easy. Buy any amount of items you wish to purchase and do not pay the individual checkouts right away. Simply wait for me to send you the invoice and then you may proceed to make your payment with all the items combined in one single invoice.
· How much more am I paying per item?
Non-CGC Comics: Sometimes nothing extra if it’s only 1-2 single Non-Annual comics. It’s a little bit tricky to estimate a precise amount to add, but I will go ahead and say roughly $1.00 CDN more per comic. (I can safely fit and package up to 7-8 comics together in a bubble envelope, before I am required to change a packaging format)
CGC Comics: 2-4 CGC comics are usually in the $20-$26 CDN ballpark pricewise. it may vary a little on weight (standard comics are much lighter than solid 64 page tpb style annual for example)
· What if I made a mistake and paid individual shipping for every book? Don’t worry about it; if I haven’t already noticed and sent you your money back via Paypal as a partial refund from your original payment, just notify me in a message and I will take care of it by refunding you the difference.
Other Shipping Details and Information
- The only method of payment I will accept is PAYPAL (Paypal eChecks are also accepted; however keep in mind the item will only be shipped once the payment has cleared)
- My target shipping market is the U.S. and Canada. I ship elsewhere, but please try to notify me in advance for Non-CGC auctions - unless you're a repeat client I've already shipped to before.
- Shipping costs can slightly vary across the U.S. and Canada - Please refer to the items' shipping information and make sure you put in your location for calculated shipping.
- The winner of the auction must have their mailing address verified by PAYPAL or soon after the auction is completed to prevent any shipping delays.
- I will send the winner of the auction an invoice for the item with the shipping cost included 1-3 business days after the address is provided if checkout is not completed at the time of the winning of the auction item.
- I will do my best to provide a relatively quick service. I will air mail most; if not all shipments to the U.S. unless otherwise is requested or offered in the listing.
- Packages mailed in Canada travel ground mail.
- Most items (if single and non-CGC comic books) will be shipped as; Small Packet™ - USA Air (price may vary depending on location). This service is very reliable but does not include tracking or insurance. If you wish to have tracking or insurance you must choose the option on checkout or message me directly after your purchase if you’re waiting for a combined invoice and are expecting a tracked service.
- The Small Packet™ - USA Air service will take between 4-10 business days, and does not include a tracking number. Tracking can be added to this service at your request
- If you wish to have a tracking number you must choose Expedited Parcel™ - USA service for the U.S. and Canada or a higher tier service.
- I can combine shipping, simply message me the request and I will take care of it, just wait for an invoice for the combined items and shipping cost.
- All shipments will be mailed after the auction invoices are paid.
- Overseas bidders/buyers are welcome to bid; keep in mind shipping charges can be expensive.
- I will only refund the client if the package does not arrive, or arrives damaged. If this occurs please notify me as soon as possible. I will send you your refund after the insurance is processed. If such an unfortunate case should occur I would hope to mutually resolve it as painlessly possible.
- Original shipping & handling cost is non-refundable. Any return-related shipping cost will be paid for by customer.
My father has been a comic book collector and dealer for over 30 years, and I have been learning from him for as long as I could remember. We both grade the NON-CGC inventory you see whenever it's listed in our eBay store: PureLuck Collectables. The grades assigned to our auctions are estimates that my father and I have given them according to the “Overstreet Comic Book Grading Guide” First Edition (printed in 1992) and other CGC graded books in our possession as a reference. We try to evaluate books as best we can in regards to their grades according to our experience and knowledge. Picture scans of the Front and Back of the comic book are also provided with every listing (unless it’s a cgc listing) (and this does not include comic book LOT listings) so that you could see the book for yourself and agree or disagree with the evaluations.
Thank You and Good Luck Bidding/Shopping!
*FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS*