Avengers 1 CGC 2.5 + Annual 1 CGC 7.0 Origin & 1st Appearance Thor Hulk Lot of 2
Avengers 1 CGC 2.5 + Annual 1 CGC 7.0 Origin & 1st Appearance / Thor Hulk / Lot of 2!
Feel free to make an offer above the auction start price if you would like to purchase outright instead waiting for the auction to end.
This book is being offered "buy it now or best offer" or at auction so please feel free to assign the book whatever grade you like based on the pictures and make an offer that you feel is fair. Please base your purchase on the high resolution pictures. If you submit an offer then please be ready and able to pay. Please review the photos as they are the actual item that you will receive, then bid, then pay and your book will ship safe and secure.
We would like to have you as a repeat customer so please save our store as one of your favorites (followed). I always try to be fair and offer shipping discounts as well as special pricing to repeat and existing customers. We ship every business day (unless specified in the handling time) and most Saturdays. Shipping includes handling, signature confirmation &/or insurance if warranted, and custom packaging to keep your books safe.
Part of a very high end private collection. Please see store for other Premier listings including Amazing Spider-Man, Batman Adventures #12, Howard the Duck, Iron Man, Thor, Ms. Marvel, Avengers, Star Wars. Most books are Key Books or simply exceptional books in NM.
Comics Lot of 2! Solid super key comic. Great Book. Great Price. The comic book or books in the photo is the exact comic that you will receive. All stored with care.
1$ shipping on any additional item. Buy more and save!
All books come from a private collection. All books are kept covered with backing (non-smoking house). Graphic Novels are unread, unopened, and also stored in poly &/or mylar bags. International bidders and anyone outside of the contiguous United States are welcome to bid but will have higher shipping costs so please contact me before bidding to get shipping costs. I have shipped to many countries and will do my best to save you money. 10% Restocking Fee on returns. I ship very carefully.
Please see photograph for accurate grading.
*No subscription crease.
*No coupons cut out.
*No writing on cover or in book.
*No tape on book.
*DISPLAYS VERY WELL!Comic Price Guide Defines:NEAR MINT+/MINT GRADESNEAR MINT / MINT : 9.8
NEAR MINT+ : 9.6This is close to mint with some minor defect.
- A slight stress line by the staples.
- The staples themselves are generally centered clean with no rust.
- Maybe some of the color has chipped or flaked off the cover.
- And again, the cover is flat with no surface wear; inks are bright with high reflectivity and very little fading. And those tricky corners are cut square and sharp with ever so slight blunting permitted.
- You can tell that this comic has been stored properly and looks as new as the day it was printed.
- All stress marks should be almost invisible and bindery tears must be less than 1/16 inch.
- Only the most subtle binding and/or printing defects allowed.
- Cover is fairly well centered and firmly secured to interior pages.
- Paper is supple and like new.
- Spine is tight and flat.
- Unobtrusive date stamps or arrival dates in pencil or ink are acceptable.
- Many pedigree collection comics have a notation on the cover or the interior of the comic and are considered a bonus to collectors as they help prove the provenance of the comic.
NEAR MINT - : 9.2This book is an excellent copy with great eye appeal.
- It is vibrant and clean with supple pages.
- The spine may have a couple of very small stress lines at the most 1/4 inch the surface color around the line must not be noticeably broken.
- The spine is almost completely flat.
- The cover is relatively flat with almost no surface wear and the cover inks are generally bright with medium to high reflectivity.
- The staples may show some discoloration, but it's not too noticeable on first glance.
- The inside pages and covers usually will be off-white to white, but can be creamy or slightly yellowish.
VERY FINE : 8.0
VERY FINE - : 7.5A VERY FINE comic book appears to have been read a few times and has been handled with some care.
This one allows for some more defects.
- Some of the above defects along with a small fold or crease in the cover.
- Very few stress marks on spine.
- A few small chips on the cover
- The cover has some slight surface wear but still has its original gloss and there is nothing major wrong with it. Overall an exceptional, still very collectible.
FINE - : 5.5This comic is definitely a well-read copy, but can still be a very desirable copy.
- This could have one major defect like a larger piece out of the cover (1/4 inch to 1/8 inch) or a one-inch plus tear.
- It has stress lines around the staples and creases from the opening and closing of the cover.
- The whiteness of the pages has been changed to off-white to yellowish color.
- This could have a reading or subscription crease or a rolled spine, but is not damaged enough to reduce eye appeal dramatically.
- Some discoloration, fading in colors and even minor soiling is allowed.
- The cover and/or inside pages could have minor tears and/or folds
- Cover can be loose from one staple, but cover cannot be completely detached from interior.
- Pages and inside covers could be brown but not brittle.
- Depending on the grade of the copy certain amounts are available in this grade. i.e a book that looks 8.0 with a piece of tape on the interior cover is acceptable in this grade.